CarePlus Health Plans
When you choose one of the CarePlus Florida Medicare Advantage HMO benefit plans, you’re making a smart investment in your health coverage because:
* The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Advantage (MA) Membership Reports September 2013.
Take Advantage of CarePlus’ “Extras”
Our Florida Medicare plans are designed to help you stay healthy, and we’ve developed programs and services that can keep you active. Depending on which benefit plan you choose, CarePlus Medicare Advantage HMO benefit plans.
- $0 to low, predictable copayments for office visits and other services.
- $0 monthly plan premiums.
- $0 copayments for most preventive services.
- Worldwide coverage for Emergency care.
- $0 copayment for annual wellness visits.
- Monthly Over-the-Counter allowances. (not available on all plans)
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program.
- 24-hour Nursing Hotline.
- Home meal delivery following hospitalization. (not available on all plans)
- Smoking cessation. (not available on all plans)
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. In addition, the benefits listed above may not be available in all areas. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. The Part B premium may be covered through your State Medicaid Program.
HealthNow VIP Medical Membership is a tailored self-pay program for those without sufficient health insurance, a high-deductible or those with insufficient insurance coverage, for less. We take the hassles out of health care by managing the entire process so you can feel better.
An ongoing illness can place enormous demands on everyone. Let HealthNow help you take control and find focus, including expertise and assistance with ongoing care, treatment options and multi-specialist coordination and health management.
As age advances so do the demands for protecting and maintaining your optimal health and wellness. Whether for yourself or your spouse, a family member or aging parents, this HealthNow Primary & Urgent Care program will simplify all aspects of care and provide peace of mind that you are receiving the best care by;
- Scheduling health and medical appointments
- Managing personal health records
- Completing pre-appointment paperwork
- Coordinating communication between treating physicians
- Acting in emergencies
Every person and family member who is a part of the program works with a team of health advisers who become completely versed in their needs, concerns, and health objectives. They are able to respond rapidly when care is needed and work proactively to improve our members’ well-being, even in emergencies.
Insurance we accepting right now
AARP HEALTH CARE
ADVANTAGE 65 MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT
ADVANTAGE MEDICARE SUPPL. SELECT E MED SUPP
ADVANTAGE PREMIER SELECT B & D
AMERIGROUP - WALK-IN ONLY
BLUE CARE-HMO (PCP Dr. Anthony Ngo or HealthNow Family Practice)
BLUE MEDICARE PPO, Group PPO, Regional PPO
BLUE OPTIONS -PPO,
BLUE OPTIONS- Health & Dental
BLUE OPTIONS - Hosp. Surg. Plus
CAREPLUS (PCP Dr. Anthony Ngo/ HealthNow Family Practice)
CONNECTICUT GENERAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
EVERCARE - WALK-IN ONLY
EVOLUTION - WALK-IN ONLY
GOLDEN RULE - WALK-IN ONLY
HEALTHEASE - WALK-IN ONLY
HUMANA (HMOx - PCP Dr. Anthony Ngo or HealthNow Family Practice)
MULTIPLAN (COMPLEMENTARY NETWORKS) PHCS (PRIMARY PPO)
OPTIMUM – PCP or WALK-IN ONLY
PRINCIPLE LIFE INSURANCE
STAYWELL – WALK-IN ONLY
TRICARE – (STANDARD PPO/FOR LIFE)
UNITEDHEALTHCARE - WALK-IN ONLY
- OXFORD HEALTH PLANS WALK-IN ONLY
- PACIFICARE WALK-IN ONLY
- AMERICHOICE WALK-IN ONLY
WELLCARE - WALK-IN ONLY